CONDITIONS GOVERNING THE ORDER AND PURCHASE OF GOODS.
REGISTRATION REQUIREMENTS FOR ACCESS TO ONLINE STORE ELECTRONIC PUROS.PT CIGARS-HABANOS.COM AND PURCHASE OF GOODS
Terms and Conditions
With the acceptance of these conditions the consumer takes them have read and accepted the same constituting the regime governing the buying and selling of products online.
Electronic stores Puros.pt , cigars-habanos.com and cigars-habanos.eu (Sites and Mobile Applications) is earmarked for marketing goods and services to final consumers over the age of 18, provided by LNF - Puros Houses, Unipessoal Lda, Registered Office: Av.Parque Natural da Arrábida,24 Verdizela , 2855-606 Corroios - Portugal, No Registration and VAT number: 507 676 599 ; 1st Land Registry / Comercial de Almada.
These conditions are governed by Decree-Law n. º 24/2014, of 14 February, and apply to all trade transactions online, including ordering, delivery and payment of goods.
Law No. 67/98 of 26 October transposes into Portuguese law Directive No. 95/46/EC on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data.
Registration on our electronic channels (Sites and Mobile Applications) always implies agreement with utilization information presented in the first access and / or installation of the application on the mobile device.
We guarantee that the information provided in your account Puros.pt WILL NOT be used for any promotional purposes via e-mail or telephone, and will not be disclosed to any other organization or company.
We undertake to protect your privacy and make great efforts to ensure the use of an effective technology so that your online experience is the safest day to day and their relationship with the Web increasingly strengthened.
Privacy and Protection of Personal Data
In compliance with Law 67/98 of 26 October, on the Protection of Personal Data, we inform you that the processing of personal data collected on the site or www.puros.pt www.cigars-habanos.com is the responsibility of LNF - Puros Houses, Unipessoal Lda, Registered Office: Av.Parque Natural da Arrábida,24 Verdizela , 2855-606 Corroios - Portugal, No Registration and VAT number: 507 676 599; 1st Land Registry / Comercial de Almada.
The data collected on this website is for the processing of orders and communication with customers, processing information requests and any complaints, statistical analysis, as well as their use for direct marketing purposes.
The LNF - Puros Houses, Unipessoal Lda guarantees the confidentiality of any data supplied by its customers. Not withstanding the LNF - Puros Houses, Unipessoal Lda collect and process data securely and prevents its loss or manipulation, using the most refined techniques for this purpose, we reported that the collection in an open network allows the transmission of personal data without security, at the risk of being seen and used by unauthorized third parties.
All Clients have the right to access, rectification, cancellation and opposition of their data. If you wish, at any time, no longer be part of the database of LNF - Puros Houses, Unipessoal Lda may exercise this right through the following means:
Letter: LNF - Puros Houses, Unipessoal Lda - Av.Parque Natural da Arrábida,24 Verdizela , 2855-606 Corroios - Portugal
The client expressly authorizes LNF - Puros Houses, Unipessoal Lda to send information about products and services that may be of interest using their personal data for direct marketing purposes via any channel of communication, including the use of e-mail, SMS, MMS or other forms of automatic call. The LNF - Puros Houses, Unipessoal Lda will not sell or share your database of customers with third parties.
For some services, cookies (text file stored on your computer in order to customize visits) can be used to count the number of visits to the site without personally identify the user. Such cookies do not keep any kind of information of personal nature, and its installation can always be controlled through a browser (browser) user.
For any question you may have regarding this appointment, do not hesitate to contact us.
Thank you for your confidence.
What guarantees do I have?
1. The portal Puros.pt and cigars-habanos.com are partner Electronic Commerce Association and interactive advertising for Portugal (ACEPI), respecting all regulations governing electronic commerce in Portugal and Worldwide. It's a guarantee that is offered to all our customers and visitors, so that they can make purchases with the highest safety and quality. We will soon propose to our site ACEPI the accreditation process, a process of formal recognition, by an accreditation body of jurisdiction, which aims to ensure the compliance of websites, based on compliance requirements listed in the Compliance Manual Programme.
2. All our products are subject to strict quality control in the factories and in Portugal. LNF - Puros Houses, Unipessoal Lda ensures the best storage conditions, due to standard in terms of moisture (about 70%) and cold (below 20).
3. Means of insurance and payment total and absolute confidentiality of data entrusted to us. NEVER under any circumstances your data will be supplied to third parties.
4. All orders are recorded on the website are the customer history and are printed on security. May at any time cancel your order and where you are not satisfied with it, or exchange for same item or will credit the amount paid in, or we will refund the full amount paid for your order. The decision is yours, cigars-habanos.com is at your disposal to serve you and subscribe to the old maxim that the customer is always right!
The validation of the purchase order / order assumes that the client has learned and accepted the General Terms and Conditions and Site Usage cigars-habanos.com. Data recorded by the LNF - Puros Houses, Unipessoal Lda constitute proof of all transactions between the LNF - Puros Houses, Unipessoal Lda and the Client. It is the responsibility of LNF - Puros Houses, Unipessoal Lda archive the electronic document that formalizes the contract and keep it handy.
5. The right to return is unquestionable, supporting the client sizes only when the reason for the return is not related to the quality of the product. Returns are accepted within 14 business days after receipt of order (where you made the reimbursement of the price paid, provided that the products are in the state they were purchased (including original packaging).
Right of withdrawal
Our store endeavors to comply with the terms of Decree-Law n. º 24/2014, of 14 February, which stipulates that contracts in the distance the consumer has 14 days following receipt of the goods to make the resolution the contract and return the goods without penalty and without giving any reason. Additionally, our shop commits to comply with all applicable laws on distance selling and e-commerce, as well as other legal provisions that apply to this business.
The consumer must notify the LNF - Puros Houses, Unipessoal Lda., the decision to terminate this contract by a clear statement (eg, letter sent by post, fax or email, in the latter case to the address email@example.com email, using the form attached to these contractual conditions.
The right of withdrawal shall be exercised by issuing the notification referred to in the preceding paragraph within 14 days.
Rests solely with the consumer to prove that exercised the right of withdrawal within the statutory period.
The consumer shall, within 14 days of the date on which it communicated its decision to terminate the contract, return and deliver the goods in the store where they were purchased.
Upon termination, belongs exclusively to the consumer bear the cost of returning the goods.
Upon termination of this contract shall be refunded all payments made, including the cost of delivery (except for additional costs resulting from the choice of a type different shipping the least expensive type of standard delivery offered by us) without delay unjustified and, in any case.
The LNF - Puros Houses, Unipessoal Lda may withhold refund until the goods are not received or as the consumer does not provide irrefutable proof of returning the goods.
Subject to the deduction provided for in the preceding paragraph, the failure to refund within 14 days from the date of receipt of the resolution, the matter returned twice, without prejudice to the consumer's right to compensation for property damage and personal injuries .
The consumer must maintain the property so that you can return them in proper conditions.
The right of withdrawal shall not prejudice the right of the consumer to inspect, with due care, the nature, characteristics and functioning well.
The consumer is responsible for the depreciation of the asset, if the manipulation performed to inspect the nature, characteristics and functioning that well exceed the manipulation that is usually chosen to ensure the well under suitable conditions.
With exercise the right of withdrawal will be refunded to the consumer the price paid less the amount equal to depreciation.
If depreciation is full there is no room for any refund.
Exclusion of right of withdrawal
The right to free termination of the contract in the following situations does not exist:
- Providing confecionados goods according to the consumer's specifications or clearly personalized;
- Supply of goods which by their nature can not be returned or are liable to deteriorate or become quickly out of date;
- Supply of goods not susceptible sealed return, for reasons of health protection or hygiene unsealed after delivery;
- Supply of goods after their delivery and nature, inseparably mixed with other items;
6. cigars-habanos.com undertakes to perform the "capture" or payment of transactions effected after delivery of the goods, forcing himself to restore their price in case of valid exercise of the right of withdrawal by the Customer, as defined the laws of Consumer Protection.
7. cigars-habanos.com undertakes to comply in a proper, timely and diligent manner, all orders.
Earn your trust
Better than all the safety systems, is trust in people and institutions, and this achievement with work and total dedication to our customers, who are above all.
Thanks for giving us your vote of confidence. We will strive to deserve it and reciprocate with great moments.
What are the terms and conditions?
Using the Service
1. You agree when using our sites cigars-habanos.com , www.puros.pt, cigars-habanos.eu in a manner consistent with the laws and regulations applicable to this type of service and agree to the Terms and Conditions set forth herein. Puros.pt may at any time modify these Terms and Conditions by publishing notices, which will be made known to the user. This shall in no case enter the Service to:
- Practice or connection to fraudulent or criminal offense resulting in;
- Try and / or alter any content puros.pt;
- Post or transmit any material that contains software viruses, are causing damage or have any intention or contaminating effect.
2. It is prohibited the sale or provision of alcoholic beverages to persons under 18 years (Article 2 of dl 9/2002 of 24 January).
All user and customer registered in store PUROS.PT or cigars-habanos.com states that are older than 18 years, agrees and acknowledges that entry, navigation and any purchase you make in PUROS.PT or cigars-habanos.com , is your responsibility and can not PUROS.pt or cigars-habanos.com be sued for any damage which may occur in terms of health.
All orders will only be possible in puros.pt after registering on the site as the client. All purchases of cigars and cigarillos have to be made online and are registered in the customer history.
The validation of the purchase order / order assumes that the client has learned and accepted the General Terms and Conditions and Site Usage www.puros.pt. Data recorded by the LNF - Puros Houses, Unipessoal Lda constitute proof of all transactions between the LNF - Puros Houses, Unipessoal Lda and the Client. It is the responsibility of LNF - Puros Houses, Unipessoal Lda archive the electronic document that formalizes the contract and keep it handy.
3. The PUROS.PT and www.cigars-habanos.com maintain a constant technical effort in order to try to maintain the highest level of security in transactions with the Purchaser in relation to actions that somehow can control. However, PUROS.PT and cigars-habanos.com can not guarantee complete security on the Internet.
4. The user can communicate with the LNF - Puros Houses, Unipessoal Lda (puros.pt) company through:
a) E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
b) Phone or Fax (+351) 210 894 563
c) Letter addressed to:
LNF - Puros Houses, Unipessoal Lda
Av.Parque Natural da Arrábida,24 Verdizela , 2855-606 Corroios - Portugal
5. The PUROS.PT or cigars-habanos.com can communicate with its users via news pages of PUROS.PT or cigars-habanos.com placed via mail or courier to the addresses specified by customers. The customer / user authorizes PUROS.PT and cigars-habanos.com to use the personal data so provided, as well as using the information from the queries and transactions carried out for administrative and statistical automatic processing, for future presentation of your products and services.
It guaranteed the user access to their data, their correction or deletion using the contact details on 4). If you do not want, for the purposes mentioned above, your data should be used as will be noted on the registration form before submitting.
6. The PUROS.PT and cigars-habanos.com User is solely responsible for the creation and modification of its identification as a user / customer, including access code and PIN, altering them understand when there are security reasons to justify it.
7. All the products in our catalog are intended exclusively for purchases made by individuals, and include all required taxes in accordance with Portuguese law. Despite being very rare parcels are opened by Customs services, due to the way the same ship, the puros.pt not responsible for any taxes that are required to pay in destination countries or non-delivery of their orders to their recipients in if they are seized by Customs services with entry restrictions on smoking in their countries; these cases do not proceed to return the value of the order, since it is the buyer's responsibility to inform themselves about the rules of your country Customs
8. Our site contains links to third party sites. We are not responsible for the privacy practices and / or the content of such sites. The use of these web sites is at your own risk.
9. The current contract is applicable Portuguese law, it being understood that in the event of a dispute concerning the interpretation and / or application of this contract, the parties will agree that the competent Judicial District Court of Almada, waiving any others who by law were competent. In the case of puros.pt having to resort to claims or lawsuits relating to the use of the site www.puros.pt or cigars-habanos.com, your user will be responsible for court costs, honorarium of lawyers and other administrative burdens.
CNIACC - Centro Nacional de Informação e Arbitragem de Conflitos de Consumo
Address: Faculdade de Direito da Universidade Nova de Lisboa - Campus de Campolide 1099-032 - Lisboa
Phones: 21 384 74 84 (15h - 16h) ; 707 788 787
FORM FOR FREE RESOLUTION
(ONLY MUST COMPLETE AND RETURN THIS FORM IF YOU WANT TO RESOLVE THE CONTRACT)
Name: LNF - Puros Houses, Unipessoal Lda
VAT Number: 507676599
Address: Av.Parque Natural da Arrábida,24 Verdizela , 2855-606 Corroios - Portugal
General Phone: 210894563
- Hereby give notice that solve our contract of purchase and sale for the following well
- Order No. ____________
- Ordered to ____ / ____ / _____ and received ____ / ____ / _____
- Name of consumer ________________________________________________________________
- Address the consumer _____________________________________________________________
- Address of consumer _______________________________________________________________
- Phone __________________ consumer
- Email customer ________________________________________________________________
- Signature of consumer (only if this form is notified on paper)
Date ____ / ____ / _____